1. Professional Qualification :
- The candidate must be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
2. The minimum education requirement include the following :-
- B.Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc. Hons. Nursing
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
3. Candidate shall be medically fit.
4. 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given.
Students Must Enrolled to http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
Selection of the candidates should be based on the marks/merit of the entrance examination held by university or competent authority.